The boys did not want to go to bed tonight because they wanted to see their Dad, so Kyler typed the following ...since Ray is always on his computer or blackberry he knew Ray would see his message....very cute :)my dad is cool. i think he's osom and the bom. i love doing things with my dad. i can't wait to go camping with just him.i love you dad. see you in the morning.love kyler
We love you Ray, thank you for everything you do for our family... you are the best husband and father!
Love T



4 comments:
aahhh! so sweet. loved kyler's message. it was "osom"!!! :)
Your family is so awesome. You're doing such a great job with the boys.
I am closing my daycare. It's a long story. I am still babysitting for friends and keeping the one little boy I have now for awhile. I'll have more time for my family so I don't feel bad about closing it down at all.
We're not moving just yet, it might still happen. That's why I haven't called you. I talked to a friend of mine form high school that lives up there and got some good ideas. Scott wants to move to Licoln if we end up going in that direction.
Enjoy your weekend with your family, hopefully Ray will be able to stay home soon.
I feel the same about the travel/hubby away. I should be more used to it as well, but it is just hard. We are just better when Mark is here where he should be!
Kyler's message is too sweet!!
Hope family movie night was super fun!
aawwww! i like you guys! :) it was great to catch up with you yesterday. thanks for calling.
Post a Comment