Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tired of all the . . .

Well, a short post this will be...

Since we are supposed to be "blogging" our thoughts, I have decided to not tell a story and just simply vent.... I AM TIRED!!!!!!!!!

Tired of the weekly travel with multiple locations.
Tired of carrying far more than my fair load at work for seemingly no benefit.
Tired of all the drama that is my workplace lately.
Tired of the uncertainty of the stability of things for everyone at work.
Tired of national initiatives that are completely and totally out of touch.
Tired of writing papers every stinking week.
Tired of homework on the road.
Tired of missing T-ball practice.
Tired of not being home to play basketball and ride bikes with the boys.
Tired of not being able to play with Antwan at least a few minutes each day.
Tired of not knowing when we will get his paperwork back so we can finally schedule that court date.
Tired of missing my girls.
Tired of missing my wife.
Tired of leaving her to handle EVERYTHING that goes on at home all week.
Tired of my oldest telling me he wants to just spend time together when I cannot make that happen right now.
Tired of trying to fit family time into the 1 day each week we have for errands and others things.
Tired of not being able to visit CA.
Tired of not having any true friends in KS.
Tired of getting fat.
Tired of feeling old.
Tired of my calling.
Tired of not playing with my dogs.
Tired of having a fish tank.
Tired of missing my family.
Tired of living out of a suitcase.
Tired of living out of my car.
Tired of having multiple projects undone.
Tired of the stinking weather.
Tired of missing school events for my kids.
Tired of not making it to pack meeting for Kyler.
Tired of trying to fit everything in to a short period of time.
Tired of needing to wash my car.
Tired of needing to vacuum my car.
Tired of not getting good sleep.
Tired of hotels.
Tired of eating out.
Tired of fighting the idea I am suddenly in a flood zone.
Tired of builder grade AC units.
Tired of being spread too thin.
Tired of not being able to be there for my wife as she fights to keep things moving while I'm gone.
Tired of not having any personal time.
Tired of not having any couples time.
Tired of those who try to suck us into their drama.
Tired of them not knowing us well enough to know that we simply don't get involved.
Tired of not having the time I want, desire, require, need, and work for to provide each person in my family with the time they want, desire, require, need, and would sacrifice for.

I think I am just...... TIRED!

6 comments:

The Lost Michiganders! said...

I'm sorry your tired...but since you have no true friends...what am I chopped liver?

The Bradford Bunch said...

Hang in there! Things WILL get better!

Lauren said...

That was a great venting session. I giggled a little bit as it went on, and then I just felt how downtrodden you feel. Sounds like you are ready for a change...?

Sheryl Towers said...

Ray,
I FEEL your pain! Sorry, I hope it does get better, you sound drained. If this is any consolation, we all feel that way at some point in our lives. It's taken me many years to learn to turn to the scriptures first...I'm still learning this. Take a look in Matthew (11:28), and Joseph B. Wirthlin, “Concern for the One,” Ensign, May 2008, 17–20 it might help.
♥ and miss you guys!

Jessica said...

Love you uncle Ray! :)

L McD said...

Hang in there. You will be blessed for your efforts....don't forget the SCRIPTURES as was suggested to read them as I know they will help you get more out of each day. Love you.