It has been long time since our last post. We all have been fine - life is just crazy :) Let me see where to even begin... as most of you know we did not get Alexis and Lamya, it still is hard to even talk about however we just hold on to each other and to our Faith and we take one day at a time. Antwan is still with us, termination of parental rights will take place on Aug. 24th if all goes as planned. I was informed this past week that our chance of getting him is very slim. As SRS and the agency prefer to place siblings together for adoption, which we understand however the only time they have actually lived together was for the one month they were both in our home. Makes our hearts sad and more so concerned for Antwan (and Dominic's) future and what is best for him (them). Dominic's Aunt has written a letter to the agency voicing her concern for their Best Interest to be truly at hand and not doing what is easier for SRS or the agency - meaning paperwork and checking the box that they kept siblings together. (Dominic is placed with the Aunt). So we will see what happens in the meantime we are enjoying Antwan and we will be celebrating his 1st birthday on Aug. 5th!!!
Ray has been working a lot and traveling a lot - which makes life hectic at times, but the boys and I have been having fun going to the movies, to the pool, to the park and going on many, many walks in the neighborhood. Ray's sister Sabra sent the boys a big slip n' slide they sure had fun on that and they made me go on it too ... we even put soap on it to make it even faster - the boys loved it :) Last week I took the boys to Hillsdale lake for a picnic in the evening - we had so much fun! Antwan loves the water and so do the boys so it seems that is what we spend most of our time doing.
I will post some pictures soon so you all can catch a glimpse of what we have been up to.
Love to you all,
Tam
Our Night at the Garda Station 23 April 2010
9 years ago



3 comments:
yay, you posted something new! it's been like two months. i konw life is crazy, hang in there! glad to see you on here again. oh, and i loved the pictures ray posted on fb at the carnival...to cute.
Hey, hang in there.... This is an insane journey. We need to hang with you guys soon... email me.
I completely know the feeling of not being able to catch up with my blogging. I just now started again.
I hope you don't mind but I saw your blog listed on Jessica's blog and thought I'd catch up with you and Ray.
Hope all is well.
Post a Comment