Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ethan "Bug" Everett Smith
Graduated from Little Blessings Preschool 05/12/09Today Ethan graduated from preschool, I can't believe he is going into Kindergarten - he has gotten so big and so smart. He has worked very hard this year with his writing, I know he will do great in Kindergarten. Ray of course missed the graduation as he is out of town (Texas), Kim (our friend ) recorded it for Ray so he can see Ethan receive his diploma (so cute). We ate donuts after the graduation and that of course was Ethan's favorite part - those who know Ethan know that he is more concerned about sweets and feeding his belly than he is of anything else.
Just wanted you all to know of Ethan's Big day today :)

5 comments:

Gleason Family said...

yay for your little guy! He's too cute. It's so funny how Kyler looks just like Ray and Ethan much more like you. Cute cute kiddos. Landen has one more year until Kindergarten and I'm sure I will cry when he goes. It's bittersweet, right? Will you guys be coming out here this summer at all?

The Bradford Bunch said...

Such a cute picture of E-bug! We have Morgan's grad next week. But then we have another year of preschool. Darn it!

Dianna said...

Time goes too fast! I remember when he was born and I brought you a Blizzard at the hospital! He's going to LOVE kindergarten. I miss you!

Dana Butler said...

Hey! Ray, I've never heard of Pump It Up... sounds fun though.... Maybe we should set a date.... When do you guys have available? Let's shoot for 2-3 weeks out....

L McD said...

Loved the pictures. Ethan is so cute. It looks like Kyler and Ray had a blast and the fish is great!