Friday, May 8, 2009

"I Picked These For You - Mom"

A couple of weeks ago we were outside playing and Ethan picked a ton of dandelions. He came rushing over to me with a handful of flowers and said "I picked these for you - mom". He has picked several flowers for me in the past but for some reason this day felt different. I saw the dirt on his hands and I rushed to get the camera to try to capture the moment I was feeling. Something about him playing and then all of a sudden he saw the flowers and he wanted to do something just for me it was just so tender. Being a Mom is great :)




4 comments:

The Bradford Bunch said...

AHHH, HOW SWEET!

Meredith said...

Love it! What a sweet boy!! Way to go Mom! Yes, being a mom is great!

Scott and Stacy said...

Kids are so precious.
I will let you know when we are there and when we find out what ward we'll be in.

Jessica said...

Ethan is so sweet. What a great mother's day present :)