Well if you don't already know we got the girls (Lamya and Alexis)!!! I received the call today while I was in the car line to pick up Kyler from school. Tears streaming down my face, body shaking, heart pounding all while asking our Case worker.... Are you for real??? Jenni reassured me that it was "for real" and that they will be coming to our home tomorrow. I still am in shock, I can not wait to hold them in my arms and tell them that I love them. I have to say thank you to all of you who have been praying for the girls and in our behalf. We have witnessed the impossible that was made possible, it just goes to show that through prayer, exercising our faith and fasting Heavenly Father allows miracles to occur. I feel so blessed right now, I have been dreaming of this moment and it is finally real. I don't even want to sleep...or maybe I just can't right now :) I know that we still have a long road ahead of us as far as transitioning into our family, building trust, learning boundaries etc. I know that we will get through it along with HIS help. I know that through HIM all things are possible and I thank HIM!!!
Love and Gratitude,
Tam
Our Night at the Garda Station 23 April 2010
10 years ago



5 comments:
We are sooooo happy for you guys and can't wait to meet the girls. Love you guys!
Kristen
What a sweet miracle for your family! I guess you're going to have to make a visit soon so we can meet these cuties. :-)
Love ya!
That is really great news! I'm so happy for you and your family! I can't wait to see pictures of the girls so I can meet my newest cousins.
Love ya,
Tam
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It really is an answer to prayer. Heavenly Father really does know you, your needs and loves you! Can't wait to officially be a part of their lives too. oxoxox's
Post a Comment