So, as many of you now know, we will now be bring our two girls home tomorrow. This was definitely surprising news, but very welcomed to say the least. I say they are coming home because when they were in our home late last year, it just felt like home.
I cannot explain the ups and downs, and twists and turns these last few months have taken for Lamya and Alexis, or for us. What I can say is this is an answer to my prayers. This door was closed tight a couple months ago, but it never felt like the end. Although I could not explain this feeling, it now makes sense.
The Lord blesses us in mysterious ways, and this was not only mysterious, but miraculous. I am so very excited, like a new dad. I am honored that I will be able to have daddy's girls. I am looking forward to the day you all will get to meet my daughters. And, I can't wait for the day Lamya and Alexis will officially be a part of our forever family!!
Ray
Our Night at the Garda Station 23 April 2010
9 years ago



7 comments:
I can't wait to meet them and give them loves! You guys are truly an amazing family and I knew that Heavenly Father had a plan. We are so happy for your family and wish you the best!
Your Dad and I are so excited that I can hardly express the joy we feel. Heavenly Father has truly blessed our family. We can hardly wait to meet our newest granddaughters in person. Much love to you all. MOM
When and where do you think you guys will be sealed? We would looove to be a part of that if we have a heads up... and I guess I should talk to my husband about that too :) We are sooo happy for you guys! congrats!
m
How is everything going? ive been following your blog now and I am in Australia. You are an inspirational family.
Kat
xxxxx
Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Love you guys!!
Wonderful news, we can't wait to meet our newest additions to the family. Our prayers truly have been answered.
hey, glad you found my "blogfrog" thing! i think it's so cool! :)
we need to connect with you guys soon! how's it going down there??? love y'all!
Post a Comment