
Well on Friday Kyler & Ethan enjoyed playing outside after school in the fresh snow. Kyler was trying to make a snowman... he was hoping Ethan would be of some assistance. Ethan however had his own plan so Kyler ended up with one nice large ball.
Ethan enjoyed his short time out in the snow. He managed to get his entire body covered in snow in the 30 min. he was outside. He hates being cold and he hates being bundled up and wearing jackets ... go figure. So after he decided he had enough he came in and helped me get our house in order for our family game night that we were having that night. We ate pizza played the Wii, enjoyed laughter and relaxation. It was sure nice to put aside all our emotions from our week, and enjoy each other and friends.
Saturday started pretty early for us Kyler had a basketball game at 9:00am. Ray and I have learned that Kyler plays better if we keep our mouths shut (that is very hard) and give thumbs up when needed. Kyler has been doing really well on his defense, where he has taken the ball away several times. We are so proud of Kyler.
This is a picture of Kyler shooting during half time. After Kyler's game we went home for a little bit and planned the rest of our day. We were then off to Red Robin for lunch.
While eating lunch at Red Robin Ethan decided to show us one of his many talents ... Winking! Yes that is what Ethan is doing in this picture while eating his pizza. Crazy kid he must get that talent from Rays side of the family definitely not mine :) After Red Robin we went to the movies ... we went and saw Hotel for Dogs. It was a cute movie but I did not realize this movie was about Foster kids so there were portions of the movie I was teared up due to our week :( After the movie we went shopping for dress shoes and dress pants for Kyler and dress shoes for Ethan. We ended up buying dress shoes for both and a new suit for Kyler he is so spoiled... he is not only spoiled but he has expensive taste - he didn't like the feel of other suit fabrics so he ended up with the Calvin Klein suit, thank goodness for Burlington Coat Factory :)
We ended our evening by going to the KU girls basketball game against TX Tech. Texas is awesome, KU not so much... but we had fun anyway. It was nice to fill our day with our kids and not let anything else interfere with that. Thank you to everyone for all of your prayers in our behalf we sure feel your love and the love from our Heavenly Father. Love to all,
Tam



5 comments:
Loved all the pictures, especially the one of Ethan "winking". Glad you guys got to have a fun day with each other.
Your sweet family sure knows how to have fun! Cute pictures!
I cried too, during the movie, I thought about you guys. We love you...
Sounds like a fun filled day!
Oh Tamra, Ray and boys... I am sorry to hear the news! God has a wonderful plan for some children to come into your lives, I know it! I am praying for you all! Thank you SO much for emailing me your blog addy!!! I am late in thanking you but have been thinking about you guys since reading the email.
LOVE all the pics! What a beautiful family and fun times!!!
Mine blog is http://loveinc.blogspot.com/. I try to keep it updated with random things with all of us!
Hey Hey Hey strangers! What's new? I hear little bits from my mom. Sorry about the recent sad news. I love you and miss you!
Post a Comment