This will be a short post. I am writing to inform all of you that I had received the dreaded call... a relative from California just came forward showing interest in Zanae and Zaire. This does not look hopeful for our family as the courts prefer to place children with family first. This completely blind sighted all of us - I know deep down that Heavenly Father has a plan for me, our family, Zanae and Zaire knowing that plan is reassuring but doesn't change how my heart feels at this moment. I ask for prayers... so we can have some clarity, so we know what our next step is in our journey - and isn't this a journey maybe more like a roller coaster :)
Love to all,
Tam
Our Night at the Garda Station 23 April 2010
10 years ago



3 comments:
Oh, how our hearts ache for your family! You are definitely in our prayers. May the Lord bless you with peace and reassurance. Hang in there.
I am so sorry to hear about this situation. Our prayers will continue to be with you. I know how you must be aching.... I wish I understood the plan better myself. We love you! Love, Angela
hey guys, much love and prayer for anything in your life to go as or better than planned. always. i don't fully understand the differences between our religions or the likenesses, but from what i can see both follow the same kind of love and grace. i love you guys. the plan is always thrown at some point. but if we get up it always gets better with time... and i kinda like roller coasters...lol
Post a Comment